The winning entries, along with those that were shortlisted, will be showcased at an outdoor exhibition at Pancras Square, King’s Cross, N1C from 20 until 28 July.
The exhibition is free to visit and open all day.
Share your photos
Sharing via social media does not enter your photo into the competition
We have a fantastic line-up of judges for the competition, including:
- Celebrity Adventurer Bear Grylls
- Urban Birder and BBC Presenter David Lindo
- Former Wildlife Photographer of the Year winner Sam Hobson
- London's Deputy Mayor for Environment & Energy Shirley Rodrigues
- Rising photographer Danielle Connor
The competition is open to all ages and abilities. There are two categories: 'under 18' and '18 or over'.
All levels of photography are welcome, whether you want to use your mobile phone or a professional camera.
From 20 – 28 July The Mayor of London’s National Park City Festival invites you to discover London’s amazing outdoors with hundreds of free events across the city. Find an event near you.