The competition and exhibition are now closed.
Share your photos
Sharing via social media does not enter your photo into the competition
We have a fantastic line-up of judges for the competition, including:
- Celebrity Adventurer Bear Grylls
- Urban Birder and BBC Presenter David Lindo
- Former Wildlife Photographer of the Year winner Sam Hobson
- London's Deputy Mayor for Environment & Energy Shirley Rodrigues
- Rising photographer Danielle Connor
The competition is open to all ages and abilities. There are two categories: 'under 18' and '18 or over'.
All levels of photography are welcome, whether you want to use your mobile phone or a professional camera.
From 20 – 28 July The Mayor of London’s National Park City Festival invites you to discover London’s amazing outdoors with hundreds of free events across the city. Find an event near you.